.....Sew WhatEver meets every Wednesday at 5:00 pm....TRUE...Fran has been missing some faces at Sew WhatEver. We want everyone to know that we still meet at 5:00 pm every Wednesday night.
....someone on the staff got married on Saturday....TRUE...Congratulations to Fran and Sher. They tied the knot on Saturday. They are on a two week honeymoon (Niagra Falls).
....It's too late to get your Christmas quilting in to Jill or Fran...FALSE...there is still time so don't put it off too long!
- Tuesday, October 15, Happy Scrappers Bee (all invited), 10 am
- Wednesday, October 16 - “Orange you glad you came?” (Orange fabrics on sale at 15% off
- Wednesday, October 16 - Sew WhatEver 5:00 pm - Theresa will be filling in while Fran is away frolicing
- Thursday, October 17, O-Hi-O BOM (mo 3), 10 am (NO SIT AND SEW)
- Friday, October 18, Coiled Fabric Bowls, 10 am - Karen Walters
- Saturday, October 19, 3rd Saturday Sew, $5...sew late too
- Monday, October 21, Drunken Dots, 10 am - Camilla Fyne
- Monday, October 21, Ultra Thin Design Board, 2 pm - Camilla Fyne
- Tuesday, October 22, Open Sew - $5 all day
- Wednesday, October 23 - all day QUILTER’S TRIVIA Pay $1. Answer the question correctly and win 10%, 15%, or 20% off your order (depending upon level of difficulty).
- Wednesday, October 23, Sew WhatEver - 5:00 pm - $5
- Thursday, October 24, Sit & Sew - $5
- Friday, October 25, Project Bag, 10 am - Camilla Fyne
- Saturday, October 26, SHOW TIME, 10:30 am
- Monday, October 28, Tucker U Tucker Trimmer, 10 am - Paige Matheson
- Tuesday, Machine Quilting, 10 am, Sharon Wilhelm
- Wednesday, October 30, Love Links - 10 am, Paige Matheson
- Thursday, November 1, Sit & Sew....$5
- Friday & Saturday, November 2 & 3 - Open Sew....$5
Tucker University is beginning again! This is a GREAT series taught by Paige Matheson. Learn to piece better than the most experienced quilters just by learning the ins and out of the Studio 180 rulers. There are a total of 12 classes but you only take the classes you want or start at anytime. There are no prerequisites to taking these classes (except the Advanced Lemoyne Star). The Tucker Trimmer is the first and it is scheduled for Monday, October 28 at 10 am. Come learn from the best!
New this week is a group from P&B Textiles...if you loved the Majestic Owls, you'll LOVE this bird panel and the corrodinating fabrics...
Also new are some Anna Marie Horner FQ bundles called Handiwork. No picture available.
We are making some changes at the shop this weekend so don't panic when you walk in and it looks so different. Come by and check it out.
Halloween and Christmas fabrics, patterns, kits, etc are 25% off!