Coming this week and beyond:
- Monday, September 16, Connect It Up - 2p - 6p, Camilla Fyne
- Tuesday, September 17, Happy Scrappers Bee - all are welcome
- Wednesday, September 18, “DISCOUNT QUILTING”! Bring in your quilt to be quilted on this WEDNESDAY, and receive 10% off the total quilting price. This applies to edge-to-edge, &/or custom quilting.
- NO Sit & Sew on Thursday, September 19.
- Thursday, September 19, O-Hi-O BOM - 10 a- 2 p, Paige Matheson
- Friday, September 20, Basic Binding, 10 a - 12 n, Camilla Fyne
- Saturday, September 21, National Jelly Roll Day, 10 a - 3 p
- Saturday, September 21, 3rd Saturday Sew, 10 a - whenever
- Monday, September 23, Walking Foot, 10 a - 1:30 p, Camilla Fyne
- Monday, September 23, Free Motion, 2 p - 6:30 p, Camilla Fyne - when registering for both class a discount of $15 will be applied. Combo class
- We have Open Sew Tuesday - Friday, September 24 - 27. Won't your join us? It's just $5 all day long.
- Saturday, September 28, is SHOW TIME. Bring in your projects for us to see and you qualify for our Door Prize Drawing. SHOW TIME begins at 10:30 am.
- Monday-Wednesday, September 30, October 1-2, 10 am - 5 pm. Sew with Eileen Eurbanek at our Judy Days Event.
- Kids Kwilts meets Monday, October 7, to work on their charity quilts (no fee)
- Beginning Quilting starts on Tuesday, October 8, and meets again on October 15 and October 22. Class meets from 5 pm - 8 pm. Camilla Fyne
- Friday, October 11, is Scribble Boo from 10 am to 2 pm with Camilla Fyne
- Saturday, October 12, O-Hi-O BOM (3), 10 am - 2 pm
MMPQ has joined the movement of Sister Shops that is spreading across the country.
This is a Passport program that allows you to earn gifts as you shop at participating quilt shops. You purchase the passport for $10 from a participating shop, locate other sister shops on the Sister Shop webpage, and shop. When you visit a participating shop you will receive a stamp in your passport and you can also make notes about that shop.
After visiting 10 shops you can return to the shop where you purchased your passport and get a free gift valued at $10. The maximum number of shops you can visit on one passport is 30 (which means you can potentially receive $30 in free merchandise).
The passport is good for 1 year from the date of purchase. Need more information? Go to http://thesistershops.com to get more information and to help answer any questions you might have.
We go live September 1. Also on this link you will find a map locator to see who is participating.